81/2 Parkes Street, Kirribilli
Graced with a spectacular harbour backdrop, this smartly renovated apartment boasts mesmerising 270 degree views spanning over Circular Quay, the Opera House, city skyline and Harbour Bridge, and stretching to the eastern suburbs. Wrapped in picture windows and illuminated with natural light, the home unveils an airy open plan design blending to an intimate balcony and captures iconic Sydney views from every aspect. Immersed in the hub of prestigious and vibrant Kirribilli, it's a mere stroll to cosmopolitan cafés and restaurants, shops, Milsons Point Station, ferries, buses and harbourside parkland. This exceptional one bedroom apartment is set in a classic double brick block poised in an elevated position, offering a rapid commute to both North Sydney and the CBD.
– Commanding a top corner position and revealing a stunning open design enhanced with timber floors
– Chefs' gas fitted kitchen offering stone benches/splashbacks and stainless steel Smeg appliances
– Kitchen includes a stainless steel dishwasher and a window capturing its own harbour views
– Generous sized bedroom boasting a direct harbour panorama and full height built-in wardrobes
– Sleek contemporary ensuite bathroom/integrated laundry with floor-to-ceiling tiles and timber bench
– Set in a quality and well maintained block featuring lift access, a stroll to everything you need
– Provides the ultimate city base within an exclusive location and an excellent investment opportunity
– Renovated and ready to move straight in, offering a truly spectacular fireworks vantage point
– Walk to the city over the bridge and a short stroll to North Sydney Olympic Pool and Luna Park
– The essence of low maintenance urban living in a superb harbourside location of sheer convenience
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.