13/50 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli
Designed to capture sweeping panoramas over Sydney’s harbour and bridge, this fine quality apartment boasts impressive dimensions and a broad open plan living zone seamlessly merging to an entertainers’ terrace. The property showcases views from both aspects, with the bedrooms gazing over Neutral Bay and the North Sydney skyline. Positioned within the tightly-held ‘Gainsborough’ building, this exceptional property is a stroll to Kirribilli Village, ferries, the station and foreshore parklands.
– Living space with sets of bi-folds fully retracting to the covered terrace
– Distinct kitchen with stainless oven and views over harbour and Opera House
– Double bedrooms offering rear terrace access, views and built-in wardrobes
– Fully tiled bathrooms with Corian benchtops and heated floor in ensuite
– Secure undercover car space plus storeroom and visitor parking spaces
– Beautifully maintained security block in elevated position with common pool
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.