303/27 Waruda Street, Kirribilli
Claiming a front row position in one of Sydney’s most exclusive waterfront suburbs, this beautifully maintained apartment showcases magnificent unobstructed views across the harbour. Relax and enjoy the Manly ferries sailing into Circular Quay with the city skyline, Opera house and Harbour Bridge creating a truly world class backdrop. The property is set in a boutique block, moments to transport, Bradfield Park, Kirribilli village shops, cafés/dining and easy access across the bridge.
– Breathtaking harbourview living and dining zone with bi-fold doors to balcony
– Step out and take in the fresh air, city lights and New Year’s Eve fireworks
– Tidy dual access separate kitchen includes a dishwasher and electric cooktop
– Two generous bedroom are both conveniently appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Brand new timber flooring, air conditioning, access to common waterfront lawn
– Secure entry building, ideal investment or executive pad, scope to enhance
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.