1A/59 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli
Tucked away in 'The Rock-Fort', this elegant security apartment reveals a versatile layout over two levels, with a lower rumpus/living space and kitchenette creating potential separate accommodation. Built in 1932, this immensely charming block includes vintage Art Deco features and a communal terrace with iconic city skyline, harbour and bridge views. Its quiet leafy address is just metres from Kirribilli village shops, cafés, the station, weekend markets, ferries and harbourside parklands.
– Graceful living room with intricate ceiling and French doors to the sunroom
– Bright well presented electric kitchen offering plenty of cabinet storage
– Double bedrooms infused with sunlight, one includes a built-in wardrobe
– Antique chandeliers, built-in bookcases and display cabinets offer extra charm and storage
– Classic bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a combined bath/shower
– Lower shared courtyard, internal laundry, second bathroom and separate w/c
– Air conditioning, classic picture rails, timber floors in upper living room
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.