208/57 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli
This quiet studio apartment will take your breath away with gun barrel views across the glittering harbour waters to the city skyline and Opera House in all its glory. It has been thoughtfully appointed for modern living, while offering plenty of space to relax and reside easily. Set to the rear of a well kept building, the property enjoys the serenity of a leafy street position, metres from Kirribilli Village, the weekend markets, Milsons Point Station, waterfront reserves and ferry transport.
– Open plan design welcomes abundant natural light through oversized windows
– Peaceful balcony prompts calm alfresco meals against a breathtaking backdrop
– Stone kitchen has sleek cooktop, ample pantry room and integrated dishwasher
– Designated area for queen bed and modern bathroom featuring dual head shower
– Handy level lift access, ideal choice for an investor, executive or downsizer
– Walking distance to North Sydney, quick commute to St Leonards and the city
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.