701/57 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli
Destined to impress, low maintenance living doesn't get much more spectacular than this well presented one bedroom apartment. Sun drenched interiors deliver generous proportions with the highlight of the home being a superb balcony retreat with stunning views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It's a world class setting to relax and take in the passing boats or gleaming lights emanating from Barangaroo in the evening. The property is a stroll to trains, ferries, Kirribilli village cafés and dining.
– Comfortable living/dining zone with picture windows maximising natural light
– Flow to balcony with front row seats to Sydney's famous New Year's fireworks
– Renovated stone top kitchen has servery window, dishwasher, electric cooktop
– Bright well proportioned bedroom offers built-in wardrobe and balcony access
– Tidy bathroom with shower over tub, secure entry building, visitor intercom
– Ready to enjoy, walk to Bradfield Park, stairs to bridge walk and cycleways
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.