6/29 Waruda Street, Kirribilli
Showcasing a dress circle location with iconic harbour views spanning over the Opera House, city skyline and Harbour Bridge, this elegant apartment captures the essence of harbourside living. Set within a boutique Art Deco block, light washed interiors are distinguished with beautiful vintage features, while the block boasts communal lawns for a dazzling New Year's Eve vantage point. Its exclusive cul-de-sac address is next to the ferry and a stroll to village shops, eateries, parks and rail.
– Spacious and sun bathed living/dining zone offers gun barrel harbour views
– Granite kitchen boasts new appliances and views, gazes to the living spaces
– Bedrooms have high ornate ceilings and built-in robes, classic bathroom
– Gorgeous master bedroom is an inviting retreat with sweeping harbour vistas
– Set in 'The Regent' a security block with intercom plus handy storage cage
– Perfect city pad for easy liveability in the village setting of Kirribilli