16/59 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli
Poised on the top floor of the 'The Rock Fort', this beautiful apartment strikes a delicate balance of vintage appeal with tasteful modern style, revealing a stunning open plan design embellished with high ornate ceilings. Built in 1929, the Art Deco block features retained period features and a communal terrace with harbour, city skyline and bridge views. Its peaceful enclave is an easy stroll to village cafés, shops, ferries, the station and weekend markets, while offering rapid city access.
– Elegant living/dining room and kitchen is a wonderful place for entertaining
– Chef's stone kitchen/laundry, Siemens appliances and integrated dishwasher
– Graceful double bedroooms, superb built-in wardrobes, a hidden study nook
– Gorgeous bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, rain shower and mosaic floors
– North facing aspect infuses natural light, gas bayonet and a lock-up garage
– Exclusive pocket, a walk to top schools, harbourside parks and restaurants
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.