104/50 Gordon Crescent, Lane Cove North
Directly opposite Batten Reserve with elevated views over scenic bushland, this immaculate courtyard apartment combines fresh contemporary interiors with quality finishes across a generous layout. Ideal for first time buyers seeking comfort and convenience or investors who recognise a sought-after rental property, the home is ready to live in/lease immediately. The apartment is set in the prized 'Battique' complex, only moments from Mowbray Road, village shops, local schools and city bound buses.
– Elevated setting in a renowned development by award winning PBD Architects
– Open plan living/dining area extends to north facing entertainers' courtyard
– Gourmet kitchen has stone benchtops, stainless gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and balcony, master with full ensuite
– Study niche, stylish bathrooms, internal laundry, ducted a/c, great storage
– Lift to two side by side secure car spaces, large storeroom, intercom entry
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.