1/14 East Crescent Street, Mcmahons Point
A timeless fusion of classical elegance and modern sophistication brings to life this truly superior apartment. The house-style design will take your breath away with gun barrel views to the Harbour Bridge and the incredible sense of space and endless natural light from the moment you step through the front door. Occupying a prized corner position within a historic harbourside building, this is a unique opportunity for a prestigious lifestyle in one of Sydney's most beautiful peninsula settings.
– Incredible layout embellished by 3.4 metre high ceilings and timber flooring
– Neatly maintained kitchen features functional appliances and timber cabinetry
– Suited to an array of demographics with two bright and airy queen bedrooms
– Marble fireplace feature in lounge, large windows and integrated shelving
– Brief walk from North Sydney and the train station, easy commute to the city
– Stroll over to the village hub of Blues Point Road and waterfront reserves
– Shared parking is available at first come to utilise basis and opportunity to obtain residential street parking permit from North Sydney council
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.