2005/55 Lavender Street, Milsons Point
Poised on the sub-penthouse level in the sought-after Mirvac built 'Latitude', this contemporary and spacious apartment has been expertly designed to accentuate sparkling vistas spanning the harbour, Neutral Bay and North Sydney skyline. Capturing views from nearly every aspect, the home offers a light filled open plan layout seamlessly blending to an entertainers' terrace. Its premier position is a stroll to Kirribilli village shops, cafés, station and ferries, while being next to harbourside Clark Park.
– Generous living and dining zone with floor-to-ceiling glass and study nook
– Stone and gas kitchen, Miele appliances and an island bench/breakfast bar
– Peaceful bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes, one opening to the terrace
– Master wing with ensuite, ample storage, views to harbour and North Sydney
– Fully tiled bathrooms, ducted air conditioning, car space plus additional motorcycle parking space
– Security building with intercom plus concierge, gym, heated pool and sauna
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.