13/2A Palmer Street, Naremburn
Stylishly renovated, this attractive level two apartment is gorgeously presented and features light filled interiors complemented by serene leafy views. The inviting living area is perfectly designed to offer effortless outdoor flow onto an east facing wraparound terrace for entertaining, enhanced by the privacy of beautiful trees. This desirable lifestyle oasis is set in a quality complex at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, a short stroll to cafés, restaurants, shops and city bound transport.
– Lounge room includes contemporary décor and wide glass doors leading outside
– Striking kitchen equipped with gas cooking, dishwasher, stone splashbacks
– Airy bedrooms, master appointed with sleek ensuite enjoys access to balcony
– Refurbished bathroom, separate laundry, plentiful built-in robes, linen press
– Shared swimming pool, visitor parking, spacious garage with storage capacity
– Central to Royal North Shore Hospital, walk to Tunks Park overlooking the water
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.