2/26 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay
With its perfect North Easterly aspect and brimming with Art Deco charm, this ground floor haven is ideally positioned to take advantage of its cosmopolitan location. Just a stone’s throw from Neutral Bay Village, the character filled interiors include a striking working fire place, decorative cornices, timber floors, and glass doors, with modern updates to enhance this lifestyle address. Only apartment in the boutique block of four with direct access to newly renovated common area paved garden for perfect alfresco dining.
– Showpiece living room with feature working fireplace, designer light fitting
– Beautifully presented interiors, timber floors throughout, decorative cornices
– Eat-in gas kitchen with dishwasher, huge pantry, and ample storage
– Master fitted with built-in wardrobes and direct access to communal garden
– Updated bathroom, lead light windows, shower/bath, internal laundry
– Air conditioning, no common walls, and light filled – windows on three sides
– Pet-friendly, fenced off newly landscaped/paved common area gardens
– Security boutique block of four, intercom entry, exclusive use car space
– Convenient lifestyle address, within Neutral Bay Public School catchment
– Stroll to Neutral Bay shopping, restaurants, cafés, and express city buses
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.