8/21 Darley Street, Neutral Bay
Set in the boutique “Central Park’ building, this sunny two bedroom apartment offers easy care living and a perfect opportunity for first homeowners, downsizers and investors. Quietly positioned at the back of the block this apartment has a sunny balcony with leafy outlooks that extend across the North Sydney skyline which provides a beautiful backdrop both day and night.
– Two bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Beautifully appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher
– Generously sized bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Security intercom entrance
– Common gate connecting directly to dog friendly Warringa park with children’s playground.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and internal laundry
– Short distance to village shops, buses to the City and lovely harbour foreshore walks
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.