405/11 Grosvenor Lane, Neutral Bay
Offering a contemporary light filled design to maximise interior ambience, with a cosmopolitan lifestyle at your doorstep. This top floor apartment makes the most of its superior location with mezzanine second bedroom which could easily be used as a home office or media room. Large central kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar is a focal point of the architect’s design brief. Master retreat is located in its own wing, spacious and with a wall of custom built, wardrobes and draws.
– Set on the top floor, with spacious open plan living areas
– 99sqm on title, effortless light filled north facing design
– Central sleek stone kitchen with ample bench and storage space
– Private master bedroom wing, custom made built-in-robes
– Mezzanine second bedroom, also an ideal home office/media room
– Feature lighting, air-conditioning, internal laundry, storage options
– Security basement parking, storage cage, located in the heart of Neutral Bay
– Four year old, boutique security block of 24 apartments
– Facilities include in-house gym, and two rooftop lounge areas
– Built by premium developer Platino Properties
– Easy commute to CBD and North Sydney business district
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.