66/7 Anderson Street, Neutral Bay
Commanding the best position in the block, this top floor corner apartment is distinguished with magnificent 270 degree harbour views stretching to the city skyline, Barangaroo, the Harbour Bridge and North Sydney. Exuding a sense of space and filled with light, the open plan design is wrapped in floor-to-ceiling glass, creating a sublime connection to the Sydney landscape. In an elevated address of absolute convenience, it's a stroll to Neutral Bay village shops, restaurants and city buses.
– Generous open plan living and dining room accentuated with high ceilings
– Stone and gas equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel oven and dishwasher
– Tranquil double bedrooms, the master with built-in robe and harbour views
– Plantation shutters, rain shower bathroom, provision for European laundry
– Well presented, new carpet and paintwork, appealing to a range of buyers
– Double brick secure block, lift access and undercover car space
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.