5/193 Falcon Street, Neutral Bay
Positioned in a quiet, tranquil garden setting at the back of a boutique block of five, this double brick apartment exudes a sense of relaxation and offers the ultimate lifestyle in the heart of cosmopolitan Neutral Bay. Streaming with natural light and enriched with quality finishes, the home reveals an inviting open plan design seamlessly unfolding to a covered deck for easy all year round entertaining. Centrally located opposite the Big Bear Shopping Centre and just footsteps to Watson Street's express city buses.
– Open living/dining features study nook, timber floors and leafy garden views
-CaesarStone kitchen includes a Blanco cooktop, stainless oven and dishwasher
– Peaceful double bedrooms, the master with built-in wardrobe and its own patio
– Bathroom/laundry with floor-to-ceiling tiles, split system air conditioning
– Pet-friendly security block, undercover parking space has rear lane access
– Leisurely stroll to a variety of local restaurants, cafés, bars and all amenities
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.