42/143 Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay
Set on the fourth floor of the Harbour front, Maralinga Building, with its enviable uninterrupted water views, this apartment makes the most of the captivating backdrop. Boasting crisp sun filled interiors throughout, with views extending across to Shellcove Bay on your right. To the left, is Neutral Bay, flanked by the North Sydney skyline. Large common area pool tops off this highly sought-after peninsula location, which is moments to Kurraba Wharf, city ferries, and foreshore parks.
– Open plan living and dining with the stunning harbour vista
– Immerse in water views from every room
– Main bedroom with built-in-robes and a vista to behold
– Prized location with highly desirable North Easterly aspect
– Updated galley style kitchen with granite benchtops
– Tightly held apartment, same owner for 38 years
– Ample storage, remote access to undercover car-space
– Level lift access, security building, communal swimming pool
– Private peninsula setting, walk to idyllic waterfront parks
– Moments to Kurraba Wharf, city ferries, a short stroll to buses
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.