310/21 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay
Fresh light filled contemporary interiors, quality finishes, and the convenience of a walk-to-everywhere location, make this two level apartment an outstanding lifestyle choice. Open plan living area flows to the spacious alfresco terrace. Set in the security “Lucca” development, it's a stroll to Neutral Bay's gourmet cafes, shops and city buses.
– Dual level layout featuring open plan living and dining areas
– Main living area flows to good sized entertainers' terrace
– Feature staircase, large skylight, first floor ideal for home office
– 2.7 metre high ceilings, and contemporary design for alfresco living
– Well appointed stone kitchen equipped with Miele appliances
– Generous bedroom includes large built-in wardrobes
– Stylish shower bathroom plus separate European style laundry
– As-new 'Lucca' complex, video intercom, pets on application
– Stroll to city buses, minutes from the CBD and North Sydney
– Moments to shopping centres, specialty shops and wine bars
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.