6/3 Darley Street, Neutral Bay
Enjoying a generous top floor vantage point, and brimming with character Art Deco features, the apartment offers a vibrant lifestyle retreat. Timber floorboards, high ornate ceilings, and period 1930's charm throughout. Premier location with easy access to local parks and the harbour foreshore.
– Large lounge and dining accessed via double glass doors
– Art deco character features throughout, 2.8 metre high decorative ceilings
– Galley style gas kitchen with granite benchtops and ample storage
– Breakfast area flows from kitchen, internal integrated laundry
– Queen sized sunlit master bedroom with built-ins
– Good amount of storage, and smart neutral tones throughout
– Boutique block of six , updated windows, and landscaped grounds
– Valuable extras include air-conditioning, ceiling fans and gas bayonet
– A highly convenient setting with easy access to the city and buses
– Moments to Anderson Park and picturesque Harbour walks
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.