54/7 Anderson Street, Neutral Bay
Immersed in phenomenal east facing Sydney Harbour views over Middle Head to Manly and the ocean beyond, this fifth floor apartment offers a low maintenance retreat in the secure 'Merinda' complex. The bright open layout extends onto a covered balcony overlooking the harbour, while the front shared terrace captures views of the Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and city skyline. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home is walking distance to Hayes Street Beach and Neutral Bay Wharf for city access.
– Open plan living zone bathed in light adjoins neat kitchen with gas stove
– Revitalised interiors showcase a neutral colour scheme and new carpet
– Light filled main bedroom with built-ins captures rooftop views over Sydney
– Well maintained bathroom reveals floor-to-ceiling tiles and chrome fixtures
– Secure residential complex equipped with lift access and intercom system
– Single exclusive use under cover car space located close to the complex entrance
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.