5/14 Hayes Street, Neutral Bay
A combination of Art Deco charm, the benefit of low maintenance living and a prime setting in one of Sydney's premier harbourside pockets makes this enormous apartment one to take notice of. Set on the top floor, the light interiors have been tastefully renovated and span a superb 110sqm layout certain to appeal to a variety of buyers. The property is a short walk to Neutral Bay Wharf, Hayes Street Beach and Anderson Park, with choice of village shops, cafés and restaurant options.
– Generous living and dining space reveals a handsome timber framed fireplace
– Stylish granite finished kitchen offers dishwasher and quality gas appliances
– Patio off kitchen surprises with tantalising bridge and city skyline views
– Two huge bedrooms appointed with built-ins, main has versatile study/sunroom
– Elegant bathroom, internal laundry, shared storage room, high ceilings
– Ready to move in and enjoy, ideal investment or pad for young professionals
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.