4/32 Serpentine Crescent, North Balgowlah
Situated on a quiet street, this bright and breezy two-bedroom apartment offers a leafy outlook and is set within a security block of only eight. With a desirable and sought-after location on the enviable Northern Beaches, you won't want to miss this opportunity to secure this recently updated home, ideal for investors, first home buyers or a professional couple. Just moments away from North Balgowlah shops, Seaforth cafes and Stockland Shopping Centre, there is no reason to leave your local neighbourhood. Enjoy a short scenic stroll to parklands, walking/bike paths and public transport offering buses direct to the City, Manly and North Sydney.
– Newly painted and carpeted light-filled top floor position
– Combined living/dining area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Newly renovated kitchen with dishwasher, induction cooktop, stainless steel appliances
– Common garden area and shared laundry (space for a separate washing machine and dryer.
– Air-conditioning in living area plus fans in both bedrooms
– Well sized undercover parking with storage locker
– Well maintained and very friendly block of apartments
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.