40/12-16 Berry Street, North Sydney
A sanctuary in the heart of North Sydney with far-reaching views to the Blue Mountains, this sun filled apartment provides an idyllic escape in the sophisticated 'Atria' complex. The Koichi Takada architectural interiors reveal an open living zone designed to integrate indoor/outdoor living space by extending seamlessly onto a huge covered entertaining terrace. Positioned to offer walk-to-everywhere convenience, this home is just 650 metres to North Sydney Station.
– Newly renovated open CaesarStone kitchen features stainless gas cooktop
– Two queen sized bedrooms appointed with sleek fitted robes and work station
– Main bedroom reveals direct terrace access and a chic fully tiled ensuite
– Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, plantation shutters, floorboards
– Lift access to oversized single car space and two lock-up storage cages
– Within walking distance of Greenwood Plaza shops, multiple cafés and restaurants and schools.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.