6/208 Falcon Street, North Sydney
Occupying the north east corner of a charming Art Deco block, this double brick apartment is awash with tranquility and sunshine. One of only nine in a boutique security block with its entrance on quiet Lytton Street, this urban haven offers an easycare lifestyle just footsteps to bus links and expansive North Sydney Oval. The perfect purchase for a first homebuyer or astute investor, it's also a walk to the village cafés and restaurants of North Sydney, Neutral Bay, Cammeray and Neutral Bay.
– Comfortable open plan lounge and dining room has whitewashed brick fireplace
– Kitchen provides Chef gas stove, breakfast bar and space for washing machine
– Radiant bedroom with built-ins flows to bright home office with corner window
– Gas points, neutral décor, ample storage, tidy bathroom with bath and shower
– Well presented and impeccably appointed with character touches throughout
– Premier Lower North Shore setting close to pubs, bars and lifestyle amenities