14/6-10 Church Street, North Willoughby
Tucked away at the rear of the block, this inviting security apartment reveals oversized interiors unfolding to two balconies embracing elevated leafy vistas. Infused with a sense of peace and privacy, the double brick design captures natural air flow and plenty of light for a relaxed lifestyle. The home enjoys an utterly convenient location, with city buses on the street. It's also just a walk to local restaurants and shops, a level stroll to Chatswood CBD and footsteps to Bales Park.
– Bright combined living and dining room flowing to covered quiet balcony
– Generous bedroom with a mirrored built-in robe and large ensuite bathroom
– Bedroom has its own balcony, ideal for enjoying an alfresco coffee or meal
– Separate kitchen features a DeLonghi oven/cooktop and Smeg dishwasher
– Well maintained low rise block with security intercom and a lock-up garage
– Ready to move right in, perfect opportunity for homebuyers or investors alike
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.