6/70 Underwood Street, Paddington
Little more than 100 metres from the vibrancy of Oxford Street, this newly refreshed apartment promises the quintessential Paddington lifestyle. It's the ideal city fringe pad for first time buyers, while investors will also see the value of the home's prime location and low maintenance interiors. Positioned on the north east corner of a small block, it welcomes wonderful natural light into every room, with a myriad of coffee spots, culinary delights and CBD transport links only footsteps away.
– Comfortably sized living area and bedroom both enjoy private leafy outlooks
– New carpet, fresh paint and other aesthetic updates ensure readymade appeal
– Crisp white kitchen features stone benchtops, stainless oven, ceramic cooktop
– Fully tiled bathroom, built-in wardrobe, storage locker, secure car space
– Footsteps from the London Hotel, stroll to Five Ways and shopping selections
– Walk to Paddington's weekend markets or Centennial Park's beautiful grounds
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.