1/52-54 Kings Cross Road, Rushcutters Bay
A rare find in the heart of the inner city, this oversized one-bedroom apartment is secluded to the rear of The Wardleigh, a tightly held security block between the celebrated lifestyle hubs of Potts Points village and Rushcutters Bay Park. Elevated in its position and bathed in northerly sunshine with a huge wraparound courtyard, the peaceful and private apartment is a superb entertainer offering an impressive 85sqm layout plus secure parking on title. Just down from the iconic Coca Cola billboard and 400m to Kings Cross station, the stylishly renovated apartment is perfect for the executive buyer or a standout investment in the heart of Sydney’s most exciting urban village on the edge of the CBD. Relax alfresco in the sunny walled courtyard or soak up the panoramic views out to the harbour from the common rooftop terrace.
– A sunny NE corner setting with a huge private courtyard
– Clean lines, stylish interiors and an inviting in/outdoor flow
– Bedroom offering abundant storage and double glazed windows
– Spacious renovated bathroom and internal laundry
– Light-filled living and dining with a balcony, reverse cycle air
– Sunny designer stone-topped kitchen with a breakfast bar
– Secure parking, visitor parking, common rooftop terrace
– Easy stroll to first-class shopping, dining and entertainment
– Walk to idyllic harbour parkland, just over 1km to the CBD
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.