508/169-175 Phillip Street, Waterloo
Impressive in both scale and setting, this split level one bedroom plus study apartment is illuminated with natural light from a desired east facing aspect. Generous proportions deliver an expansive living area perched on the upper level, revealing floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors flowing to a sun drenched balcony. Footsteps from the Danks St creative precinct, the property is a stroll to Surry Hills' celebrated restaurant, bar and café scene and city transport from its 'Warehouse 5' address.
– Sun soaked open plan living and dining area connects to entertainers' balcony
– Generous light filled bedroom with built-ins and sizeable separate study room
– Streamlined gas galley kitchen appointed with stainless steel Smeg appliances
– Contemporary bathroom equipped with a bathtub, standalone internal laundry
– Air conditioning and ample storage throughout including understair storage
– Residents' landscaped gardens and undercover security parking for one car