203 Ernest Street, Cammeray
Exceptionally convenient and surprisingly quiet, this charming semi detached home is move-in ready, offering impeccably maintained period details and recently refreshed interiors throughout. It has a flowing single level layout with privately positioned bedrooms plus an open plan living and entertaining space at the rear. Perfectly positioned for growing families, it's directly opposite well regarded Anzac Park Public School, and an easy walk to Cammeraygal High School and Cammeray Village Square shops.
– Light filled living room and adjacent dining space includes air conditioning
– Sliding glass doors open to private entertaining courtyard with citrus tree
– Modern gas kitchen has dishwasher, Technika oven, integrated European laundry
– Three generous bedrooms, master with ornate fireplace and charming bay window
– Timber floorboards, high ceilings, large main bathroom, under house storage
– Single off street car space, close to popular cafés, one traffic light to city
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.