14 Wilona Avenue, Lavender Bay
Blissfully tucked away in a private cul-de-sac address, this adorable double brick home is the epitome of classic style, presenting refined character interiors balanced effortlessly with tasteful modern updates. Awash with natural light, interiors exude a sense of spaciousness accentuated with soaring 10 foot ceilings and several skylights. A perfect choice for downsizers or young couples in a desirable waterside pocket, this inviting abode promotes a low maintenance lifestyle of sheer convenience, a short walk to North Sydney CBD and shops and a stroll to stations, buses and Blues Point Road eateries. For the ultimate Sydney lifestyle, it’s a short walk to Kirribilli village cafés and local shops, ferries and harbourside parks, whilst offering an exceptionally rapid city commute.
– Spacious living room with a stunning vintage marble fireplace and separate enticing dining area
– Sun dappled paved alfresco terrace for relaxed entertaining and offering handy rear street access
– Delightful double size bedrooms both finished with built-in wardrobes and plantation shutters
– Beautiful master bedroom with a study nook, marble fireplace and French doors to its own balcony
– Modern CaesarStone and gas kitchen featuring stainless appliances, glass splashback and a skylight
– Modern skylit bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, separate fully tiled w/c plus a defined laundry
– Hardwood floors, ceiling roses and period detailing plus ducted air conditioning and a gas fireplace
– Home includes a dedicated parking space and the private road is peaceful with only residents traffic
– Close to several schools, stroll to a range of restaurants and a walk to North Sydney Olympic Pool
– Embrace an idyllic urban lifestyle in a harbourside enclave imbued with a community atmosphere
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.