11 Bray Street, North Sydney
A stunning blend of old world charm and contemporary luxury, elegant 'Braycroft Cottage' reveals surprisingly light and spacious interiors over two impeccable storeys. Beautifully presented, this double brick semi detached home on 247sqm has been rejuvenated to create an enchanting sanctuary that flows seamlessly to a choice of private leafy courtyards. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, it's just a stroll to Kirribilli Village, sought-after schools and city transport.
– Resplendent lounge and dining area with soaring ceilings opens to terrace
– Courtyards framed by mature hydrangeas and magnolias create tranquil retreats
– Stone crafted gourmet kitchen offers gas stove, stainless steel appliances
– Generous master with walk-in robe and chic ensuite flows to covered balcony
– Two more bedrooms with built-ins, renovated bathroom, double lock-up carport
– City fringe location with café, dining and theatre experiences a walk away
– For parking for open homes, please park on Alfred Street North and walk down the stairs to Bray Street
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.