4 Cabbage Tree Road, Bayview
Peacefully set back from the street behind a sweeping garden frontage, this bright and airy family haven is ready to enjoy. A predominantly single level layout reveals wonderful open space enhanced by expanses of floor-to-ceiling glass that maximise natural light and views of manicured greenery surrounding the backyard. Nestled on a vast 727sqm, the property is truly a Bayview address with Mona Vale convenience, mere moments to buses, schools, Flying Fox Café, Bayview boat ramp, marina’s and Dog Park, golf course, beaches and village shops.
– Inviting open living zone reveals cosy gas fireplace and wall-to-wall bi-fold doors
– Step onto a sun soaked paved alfresco made for entertaining friends and family
– Stainless gas appliances and dishwasher appointed to stone finished kitchen
– Generous bedrooms, one with private balcony, sizeable master includes an ensuite and walk-in-robe
– Versatile study/fifth bedroom, timber flooring plus ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas bayonets and energy efficient solar panels
– Automatic double lock-up garage has internal entry via handy workshop/storage
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by scheduled open homes only. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.