109 Annam Road, Bayview
A celebration of style, comfort and design, this superbly crafted home sits on a level 809sqm with a rear northerly aspect surrounded by birdlife. Compelling cathedral ceilings are the highlight of an attractive open plan layout that offers enticing living spaces flowing to sublime alfresco dining options. A private and tranquil haven, this unique home is nestled among the trees, close to shops, cafés and bus links and with the sparkling Pittwater, Bayview dog park and golf course moments away.
– House opens to formal lounge room with log fire for cosy winter evenings
– Spacious living and dining room plus home office flowing to the outdoors
– Vast paved dining terrace adjoins pool and level lawn framed by mature trees
– Kitchen provides 900mm Ilve gas stove, stainless appliances, walk-in pantry
– Three bedrooms, enormous mezzanine master with skylights, walk-in and ensuite
– Storage area, three bathrooms, internal laundry, air conditioning, double LUG
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.