31 Oxley Street, Berrima
Steeped in history and offering immense appeal, we welcome you to Iona. A charming double-fronted, circa 1883 three-bedroom classic, just around the corner from the historic Georgian village of Berrima, its cafe and restaurant culture, boutiques and artisan stores.
The first time offered for sale in almost 24 years, the property still maintains many original features, including wide Kauri Pine floorboards, soaring high ceilings, five fireplaces and a warm and welcoming country kitchen, still in its original position. Constructed in double sandstock brick, explore the potential for creative renovation capitalising on its prized village setting and abundant character.
– Three double bedrooms, all with fireplaces
– Galvanised roof, bull nose verandah, original and exposed brick
– High 10ft ceilings, 5 fireplaces in total, original floorboards
– Private setting, charming picket fence
– Dine-in kitchen with feature pot belly fire
– Charming bathroom
– Ducted gas central heating, electric wall panels in bedrooms
– Large laundry with direct access to the backyard
– Stroll to cafes, restaurants, village shopping
– Suitable for a young family, Berrima Public School catchment area
– Orchard filled with pears, apricots, plums, peaches, figs and more
– Old outhouse and water tank
– Cul-de-sac setting and at the end of the street, Wingecarribee River and the famous River walk
From the picket fence to the orchard and cottage gardens, there is so much to love. Iona awaits its next custodian to continue its journey as a historically significant property in our beautiful district. Please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491 for your private inspection to experience this truly special offering.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.