6 Purcell Street, Bowral
We welcome private inspections and FaceTime appointments
Occupying a North facing position flooded with natural light, this quality near new home balances a fabulous Southern Highlands location with a sensational lock up and leave lifestyle. Perfectly oriented, it offers a handsome open floor plan complete with multiple living areas, defined dining, double glazed windows, a statement gas fireplace and covered deck flowing from every main room. Walking distance to Cherry Tree Walk, Bradman Oval, cafes and restaurants, hospital with transport all at your fingertips.
– Near new single level north facing home on a manageable block
– Interiors face north and engage seamlessly with covered decks
– Spacious gas kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, SMEG appliances
– Multiple living areas and separate dining, 4th bed/lounge room
– Family bathroom boasts bath plus separate shower and underfloor heating
– Private master bedroom with built in robes, fully tiled ensuite with dual vanity, frameless shower screen, bidet and underfloor heating.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas fire, ceiling fans
– Plantation shutters and quality window coverings throughout
– Large laundry with external access, 5000 litre water tank
– Double garage with auto door and internal access
– Sublime convenience close to everything Bowral and the Southern Highlands has to offer
Please call Sarah Burke today on 0404 377 491 to arrange your inspection.
This property is available for private viewing. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.