4A Gordon Road, Bowral
Drenched in north facing light, this perfectly positioned family home sits on over half an acre of level land right in the heart of Old Bowral. Secreted away down a gorgeous tree-lined drive, this spacious multi-level property boasts sun-filled and open plan interiors, entertainers kitchen, generous accommodation and private fenced lawns. Spanning a substantial 2,420sqm parcel of land and positioned in a simply stunning setting with potential development opportunity STCA, completes an attractive opportunity for a family or astute buyer.
– Superb family appeal walking distance to Bowral CBD, schools and Bradman Oval
– North east facing conservatory with raked ceilings, polished concrete floors with underfloor heating
– Large eat in country style kitchen with island bench top, gas cooktop, wall oven, abundance of storage
– Cosy family room boasting a gas fireplace and bay window
– Four bedrooms plus study or comfortable five bedroom home, two bathrooms
– Separate cottage with double glazed windows ideal for home office/business, guest accommodation
– Oversized double garage with workshop and internal access
– Expansive grounds showcase mature trees, and beautifully low maintenance gardens
– 2kw solar panels, vege patch, green house and garden shed
– Fully fenced and gated, security alarm
– Close proximity to cafes, shopping, transport and schooling
– Set on approx 2,420sqm land, potential for further development STCA
Ready to move in for your enjoyment, rental income or renovate and develop for profit this solid brick build, and enviably convenient address, has the inspiring potential to add style and value delivering an astute opportunity in a desirable family locale.
To arrange an inspection of this unique opportunity, or wish to arrange a private FaceTime walk through of the property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.