39a Queen Street, Bowral
Ideally located on a large 2103 sqm block this single level family home is sure to impress with it's high ceilings, multiple living spaces and 4-5 bedroom layout.
With wooden floor boards and freshly painted throughout this home is quiet and private. Secluded from the road it blends natural light and grand proportions across its easy living layout. The park-like grounds are ideal for families with an elevated outlook allowing you to view the studio, cubby house
and enjoy the stunning sunsets from the wrap around balcony at the rear.
With ample off street parking including double carport with lots of storage this home is an easy walk into Bowral and close to the Cherry Tree walk, Gibraltar Reserve walking trails and Bowral swimming pool.
– 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite
– Home office/study or 5th bedroom.
– Timber kitchen with quality appliances
– Open plan family and dining
– Large main bathroom with shower and freestanding bath
– Formal living room with open fire place
– Air conditioning and natural gas
– Large near level block with established gardens and outdoor entertaining area
– Studio and children's cubby house
This property is scheduled for an onsite Auction. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and/or watch the Auction. If you intend to register, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings