Beautiful Victorian architecture and an exquisite display of ornamental and flourishing greenery sets the tone for the splendour that awaits within this truly remarkable residence. A meticulous and considered addition to the original home harmoniously fuses both character and contemporary, old and new, incorporating a rich pallet of materials and textures with a focus on thermal performance and energy efficiency.
Encompassing luxurious living on a grand scale and with flawless attention to detail, a breathtaking marriage of elegant traditional features and edgy contemporary finishes, impeccably unites functionality and beauty. Soaring ceilings, idyllic rear to north lighting and cross ventilation complement the flowing internal living space and its integration with the outdoors, interspersed with atriums and water features.
This is a home that will both exhilarate your senses and provide restorative calm and balance. Set on a generous 1620sqm and only footsteps to the vibrant heart of Bowral, a life of pure serenity and refinement could be yours.
- State-of-the-art kitchen features backlit New York marble island, and comprehensive butler's pantry and wine cellar
- Five stately bedrooms, each with ensuite, reverse cycle air conditioning and wardrobes
- Fifth bedroom enjoys a palatial ensuite and tranquil leafy outlook
- Media room, home office, gymnasium and laundry enhance the already abundant offering
- Open air pavilion with outdoor kitchen and fireplace overlooks the superb resort style pool setting
- Magnificent rear garden showcases thriving vegetable garden beds, fruit trees and sandstone fire pit
- Rear to north aspect fosters passive solar functionality through precisely placed windows, louvres and polished concrete floors
- Spray foam and air cell insulation, hydronic and slab heating from geothermal, double-glazed thermally broken windows and doors
- Pool with magnesium mineral salt water and geothermal heating
- Full CBUS home automation, surround sound
- Full Fibre To The Premise and CCTV security
- 47-kilowatt roof solar system, Tesla power wall and two electric 3-phase car chargers
- Recessed LED lighting provides indirect light; triple skinned wall frames to the new build
- 10,000L water storage
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact Sarah Burke 0404 377 491
Share this property