37 Thompson Street, Bowral
Sweet from the street and a haven of glamour inside, this updated home is situated on a level 981sqm block. Currently operating as a successful Air Bnb with an annual gross income of $60,000, this unique opportunity is being offered as a fully furnished, ready to start earning opportunity. Cleverly separated block with side access provides an opportunity for a second dwelling or granny flat STCA.
A compact footprint provides absolute ease of living for the investor, downsizer, professional couple, or discerning new buyer, and flaunts generous north facing open-plan interiors, alfresco flow through glass doors and elegantly landscaped outdoor entertaining.
– Fully furnished, north facing, light-filled single level design
– Leafy and private north facing courtyard with statement arbour and firepit
– Sleek kitchen with timber benchtops, wall oven and built-in microwave
– Open plan living and dining
– Three bedrooms all with built-in robes and garden vistas
– Modern bathroom with freestanding bathtub and frameless shower screen; separate toilet
– Entertaining rear deck; lock-up garage with internal access
– Updated laundry with second toilet,
– New hot water system and plumbing; updated wiring and switchboard
– Timber floorboards, 10kw solar panels, spilt system air conditioning
– Perfect easy-care country escape located in Old Bowral
Whether buying to capitalize on the already popular holiday rental, build a second dwelling, or simply enjoy as a home, you will be captivated by the leafy privacy and endless potential in a prime locale.
This property is available for private viewing and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact Sarah Burke 0404 377 491