20 Hansen Street, Bowral
An oasis of privacy making no sacrifice to convenience, with scope to modernise and add value, this brick and tile home is nestled on a 700sqm corner block. Traditional in floor plan and awash with original character, its bright and airy interiors present complete with connected lounge and dining spaces, and four good-sized bedrooms across a desirable single level. Ready to welcome a first home buyer, young family or downsizer, it also offers extensive appeal for the designer/renovator in one of Old Bowral’s emerging areas. Gas heating and generous lock-up garaging provide further highlights, in a key lifestyle setting moments to Bowral CBD, walking tracks, Stephens Park and quality schooling.
– Tiled flooring through high-traffic areas for ultimate ease of upkeep
– Interiors boast a separate lounge and dining zone
– Neatly kept kitchen with great preparation surfaces, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Master suite with built in robes and ensuite
– A further three bedrooms, one with built-ins
– Oversized family bathroom with bath; separate laundry
– Level lawns, single lock up garage, corner position
– Sought-after convenience moments to local parks, schools, Bowral CBD and transport
For more information or to book an exclusive inspection, or if you would like to arrange a private FaceTime walk through of the property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent