32A Clearview Street, Bowral
Creature comforts abound in this immaculate single-level brick home, north facing light-filled layout and private leafy setting. Unexpectedly spacious, its versatile design has been beautifully enhanced to suit contemporary living. Nestled on a private 640sqm block and enjoying a coveted Old Bowral location, this property is ideal for the discerning buyer looking to secure the perfect low maintenance home. Showcasing a beautiful entry foyer, your choice of generous living areas, covered alfresco entertaining, ducted gas central heating and gas fireplace, all complimented by an ever-desirable northerly aspect and exquisite in/outdoor flow. Walking distance to Bowral CBD, cafes, restaurants, transport and everything the Southern Highlands has to offer.
– Generous layout showcases casual and formal living zones
– Casual dining area flows to large enclosed alfresco via sliding doors
– North facing kitchen equipped with gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Master bedroom features bay window, renovated ensuite and walk in robe
– Further two bedrooms, generous in size both with built-in robes
– Modern full main bathroom boasts separate tub and shower
– Manicured lawns and gardens host an array of stunning cool climate trees
– Ducted gas central heating, gas fireplace, split system, plantation shutters
– Two car garage with auto doors
– Momentary access to Bowral shopping, hospital and transport
To arrange an inspection of this unique opportunity, or wish to arrange a private FaceTime walk through of the property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.