3 Church Street, Bowral
One of Old Bowral's most beautiful homesteads, is this magnificent c.1925 double-brick residence situated on half an acre of level, north facing land. Footsteps from iconic Bradman Oval, and nestled in one of the most sought-after pockets, you will be an easy level walk of boutique shops, countless cafes and restaurants, enjoying a life of pure serenity and refinement.
Spacious in its accommodation, your choice of grand living spaces include a north facing conservatory and formal lounge with sun-drenched bay window and wood fire, expansive family room, large entertainers kitchen with eat-in dining, library and an upstairs children's retreat.
Light-filled and generously proportioned with many original features including wonderful wide hallways, hardwood timber floorboards, pressed metal ceilings, decorative arches, wood fireplaces, soaring ceilings, chandeliers, wall sconces and high skirts. Surrounded by beautiful and mature cool climate gardens, Yorkstone flagging and a north facing verandah showcasing town living at its best.
– Premium historic Old Bowral residence c1925 in a sought-after address
– Thoughtfully updated to cater for modern needs
– North facing conservatory and formal lounge with wood fire and bay window
– Family living with wood fire and views to the garden
– Enormous country style kitchen with freestanding 900mm gas cooking, farmhouse sink, timber benchtops and eat in dining area
– Five large bedrooms, three with built in robes. Two bedrooms located upstairs is the perfect children's retreat
– Separate study and upstairs library
– Two bathrooms, both featuring clawfoot baths, separate powder room
– Ducted gas central heating, two open wood fireplaces
– Double garage with auto door, plus double carport and large storage shed
– Large laundry plus mudroom, solar panels, fully fenced, alarm
– Expansive grounds showcase mature trees and established gardens, manicured hedges, vegetable garden beds and citrus trees
To arrange an inspection of this incredibly special property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.