6 Merilbah Road, Bowral
Circa 1949 with character and charm, this delightful single storey residence in a Bowral dress-circle location, will capture your imagination on a park-like near acre block. Exceptionally peaceful and private, this home revels in a sundrenched northly aspect and is amply sized with four bedrooms and two living spaces. Coupled with an original separate two bedroom cottage, ripe for renovation, perfect for extra income, guest accommodation or the in-demand home office.
Picturesque cool climate trees, elevated views back to town, a cozy lounge featuring a gas fireplace, and stunning leafy outlooks from every window, provide broad-spectrum market appeal all within minutes of prestigious schools, Bowral CBD and cafes, train and golf courses.
– C.1949 property boasting a spacious practical single level design
– Original self contained two bedroom cottage
– Tranquil front and rear paved areas lead to a picturesque backyard
– North facing kitchen, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– East facing main bedroom with bay window, ensuite, built-ins throughout
– Three further double bedroom, additional north facing sunroom
– Casual lounge and dining, high ceilings
– Ducted zoned gas central heating
– Feature gas fireplace with mantel, high ceilings, timber windows
– Single garage with auto door and carport
Set on an expansive and private 3,041sqm land holding, in a blue ribbon address and only moments to all that historic Bowral has to offer, this beautiful Highlands property will be the setting of many wonderful family memories for years to come.
4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car – House
2 bed, 1 bath – Cottage
To book your exclusive inspection, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.