34 Clearview Street, Bowral
Generous north facing open-plan interiors, alfresco flow through glass French doors and elegantly landscaped outdoor entertaining offer the ultimate Old Bowral lifestyle within minutes to town. Set apart by its immaculate presentation, light-filled layout and private, leafy setting this impressively single level, low-maintenance home features multiple living zones and a versatile floorplan bathed in sunlight.
Ultra-convenient location yet completely private, just moments to shops, cafes and restaurants, transport and local schools, this is a high-quality home resonating with lifestyle appeal.
– Due north facing, sun-drenched single level design
– Sandstone paved covered alfresco entertaining area leads to large stunning gardens featuring a combination of evergreen and cool climate trees, feature pond surrounded by native grasses and bush rock
– Statement open plan casual lounge and dining with gas fireplace, French doors, plantation shutters
– Generous entertainers kitchen with servery window, plenty of cupboards, De Longhi self-cleaning wall oven, Smeg gas 900mm cooktop
– Sun-drenched breakfast room featuring slow combustion wood fire
– Split system air conditioning
– Gas Hot water
– Master suite captures stunning garden views, renovated ensuite and built-in robes
– Two additional bedrooms featuring plantation shutters and garden vistas
– Immaculate, spacious main bathroom with freestanding bath, frameless shower screen
– Single garage with auto door currently being utilised as a studio, Slow combustion wood fire makes it the perfect home office
– Native garden at the front of the home(habitat approved), pond, garden lighting
– European laundry, alarm system, NBN, Foxtel
– Well established rotational veggie garden beds, chook house and water tank
To arrange an inspection of this unique opportunity, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.