2C Banksia Street, Bowral
Occupying a prized setting just steps to the Cherry Tree Walk in a quiet cul-de-sac and just minutes’ walk away from Bowral’s cafes, galleries, shopping and parks, this charming freestanding home has a quality of workmanship second to none. Tailored for low maintenance living and offering generous proportions, the spacious north facing living zone and sandstone alfresco terrace is enticingly private. A mixture of native and cool climate gardens and statement sandstone feature walls plus a double garage are certain to impress, while creating a desirable ‘lock up and leave’ lifestyle for the discerning buyer.
– North facing living areas lead to sandstone alfresco deck and bring light drenched interiors
– Gorgeous kitchen, centre island, 900mm SMEG cooker, 2 x dishwashers, double and single sink
– Master suite boasts a stunning bay window, ensuite bathroom with twin sinks and walk-in robe
– Additional three bedrooms, generous in size all with garden vistas
– Loft level comprises of a second living area, one bathroom, and a large bedroom plus separate room perfect for a home office
– The downstairs family bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
– High ceilings, dormer windows and exposed timber beams
– Ducted gas central heating
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Hardwood Blackbutt floorboards
– Timber plantation shutters and block out blinds
– 2 car tandem garage with auto door
– NBN connection, Security system, security screens, auto lights and roof sprinklers
– Significant storage throughout, under stair wine cellar, water tank with pump
Its premier location is a stroll to Bowral CBD, restaurants, cafes, Bowral swimming pool, train, schools and churches. Perfect for lifestyle living.
Please call Sarah Burke today on 0404 377 491 to arrange your inspection.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.