11 Jonathon Street, Bowral
Proudly set on over half an acre (2,332 sqm) of level land and occupying a corner position, this immaculate four bedroom plus study residence showcases open-plan interiors with generous lounge/dining and media room options. A versatile single-level design, gourmet open plan kitchen, and a deluxe outdoor zone to inspire the avid entertainer. Cool climate trees and stunning gardens, in-ground water tanks and dual access complete this rare opportunity offering easy access to Bowral CBD, quality schooling, walking tracks and sporting grounds.
– Expansive interiors with separate media room/ home office plus additional study
– Sleek open plan kitchen, 900mm ilve gas cooktop, stone benchtops and oodles of storage
– Master suite features large walk in robe and ensuite
– Additional three double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Modern Jack and Jill family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Multiple alfresco entertaining areas with views to the stunning cool climate gardens
– Ducted gas central heating, plus two split system air conditioning units
– Oversized laundry/mudroom, 2 x 10,000 in ground water tanks with pumps
– Double garage with auto door and internal access, garden shed
– Dual access for potential subdivision (STCA) or second dwelling
For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very special property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.