47 Woodbine Street, Bowral
At first glance you will be romanced by the traditional façade of this magnificent residence, steeped in nearly two-hundred-year-old history, and exuding quintessential charm and warmth. One of the few vernacular Victorian cottages in the Highlands, a sympathetic restoration saw new life infused into the original homestead, while an extensive contemporary addition rendered it impressively transformed.
The epitome of modern living, the home has been designed to maximize livability with its versatile accommodation comprising luxurious light-filled living spaces, as well as four impressive bedrooms, the master suite having the privilege of its own wing.
Truly captivating are the beautiful outdoor spaces that provide a considered and seamless extension of the already generous interiors, while also granting a treasured sense of calm in your own private sanctuary.
Nestled in a sought-after Old Bowral lifestyle pocket, you will be an easy level walk of boutique shops, countless cafes and restaurants, local schools and incredible walking tracks. It doesn't get much better!
– An exceptional contemporary residence embracing the desirability of effortless family living
– Double-sided Chiminees Philleppe fireplace provides a cosy ambience and gentle separation of lounge and dining zones
– Superbly equipped kitchen features high-end appliances including an induction cooktop and 900mm self-cleaning oven, and enviable butler's pantry
– Family versatility afforded via a substantial second living area, ideal as a sanctuary for the kids
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite is privately positioned at the front of the home
– Three further bedrooms with built in robes share access to a modern three-way bathroom
– Gorgeous alfresco spaces evoke a wonderful sense of indoor/outdoor cohesion and serenity
– Sun-bathed and perfectly private rear garden and entertaining terrace, framed by lush hedging
– Oversized double garage provides internal home entry and drive through access to the rear
– Heated, polished concrete floors throughout look beautiful and also aid in energy efficiency
– Added features include 5000L water tank; double-glazed windows; wine cellar and guest w/c
All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact Sarah Burke 0404 377 491.