87 Ascot Road, Bowral
As if plucked from the pages of a storybook, this gorgeous north facing 1950’s weatherboard cottage has been meticulously renovated and highlights views to Mount Gibraltar. Rich with retained character, interiors flow freely over one level to showcase beautiful wooden floorboards, high ceilings, sought-after dual lounge areas and a stylish renovated kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. A delightful garden studio or home office provides a finely tuned work/play balance, completed by easy access to Bowral CBD, cafes and restaurants with Cherry Tree walk at your doorstep.
– Fully renovated north facing cottage
– Sun filled backyard with level lawn and charming paved entertaining area
– 40mm stone kitchen benchtops, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and breakfast island
– Renovated bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles, timber vanity and bath
– Three spacious bedrooms, two with built in robes and all with garden vistas
– Slow combustion wood fire, garden shed, cubby house
– Views to Mount Gibraltar, single garage and carport
– Beautifully established and manicured cool climate gardens
– Momentary access to Bowral shopping, hospital and transport
Please call Sarah Burke today on 0404 377 491 to arrange your inspection.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.