41 Park Road, Bowral
Opportunities abound with this sweet, north facing Old Bowral residence loaded with charm. Currently operating as a successful Air Bnb with an excellent return and zoned R3 Medium Density, the astute purchaser may choose to develop the property, situated on a level, fully fenced corner block or simply continue the investment income.
Bright and airy interiors present complete with north facing living area, hardwood timber floors, covered entertaining deck and three good-sized bedrooms across a desirable single level. Level, walking distance to Bowral CBD, cafes and restaurants with Cherry Tree walk at your doorstep.
– Immediate income stream with established holiday rental history and future bookings
– Zoned R3 Medium Density, potential to develop STCA
– North facing living area, separate dining leading to rear deck
– Updated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, and breakfast bar
– Three double bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Family bathroom with bath and floor to ceiling tiles
– Renovated second bathroom, laundry facilities
– Hardwood timber floorboards, feature gas fireplace
– Undercover entertaining area, fully fenced yard
– Single garage plus carport
– Beautifully established cool climate trees and gardens
– Momentary access to Bowral shopping, hospital, and transport
Whether buying to capitalize on the already popular holiday rental, develop the property, or simply enjoy as a home, you will be captivated by the endless potential in a prime locale.
Please note first inspection will be held Wednesday 27th January 12:00pm to 12:30pm
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.